Saturday, September 22, 2012
# Melancholic 9 Posted at 1:26 AM 2 comments (+)
こんにちわ。
おげんきですか? わたし輪元気でしょう。
あのねみんなさん、もうたべましか?

LOL, I was just practicing my Japanese greetings... Back to the main story.

Meet again with me, bored? Hahaha... Don't worry, I just wanna show you something :)

Haha.. My first GIF! Since I didn't have any Animation App, so instead I just use Photoscape. Actually, that is just a screenshot from the video: 『コゲ犬』スジチガイ『ふぁねる』 LOL, the video was all a TRUE STORY! and the GIF that I make is one of the mot TRUE STORY in my life!!

And when I was waiting for the GIF to be loaded in this post, I was also trying to edit some real people photo, here it is...

The original picture is the one without any FUJI FILM logo. What do you think? This is the first time I edit real photo of people... So if it is a horrid, I am sorry. Btw, this is an Ulzzang... Cute right?

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.