Friday, September 21, 2012
# Melancholic 8 Posted at 11:02 PM 3 comments (+)
Morning all... Maybe I will post something before my mom gets home.

Well, I can't stop thinking what skins that match with this blog, since it is pretty hard for me to find a dark simple plain skins. Well, maybe I could think about that later.
Actually, I was thinking I wanna try to make-up like an Ulzzang. Wanna knows what is Ulzzang? According to what my friend says, Ulzzang is someone who dress cute, doll-like face, have rather a large eyes (like dolls). Most Ulzzang are from Korean (since Korean people are cute, white, have a rather large eye, doll face, and bla3x). But Ulzzang is not only from Korean, there also from Chinese (Like Luhan from EXO-M), even there is an Ulzzang from Indonesian (That is what I heard from my friend). I know I'm ugly, have a rather small eyes, and my skin is dark, but maybe I just wanna try it ONCE.
If you still confused what Ulzzang person look like, here is one of the Ulzzang girls picture:

There is another more cuter Ulzzang, but the internet connection is way to slow, so I will go on with this picture.

This is the first time I post picture here... Free save.

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.