Friday, September 21, 2012
# Melancholic 7 Posted at 2:41 AM 1 comments (+)
Hi again guys. Thanks for reading (if you DO read) my blog posting.
Well, I do have a pretty good day today, but guess what!? I'm still a bit shocked about what my mom tell me!

Actually, at school, my guardian teacher announce that there will be a student selection for the student council organization. When I first heard that, I though maybe I could sign up (Since all my friend (Girl) is signing up). But I have to ask my mom first, so I didn't submit it... When school over, my mom have waited me, and I enter the car. I told her about that Student Council stuff, I though she would say that I have to join or anything like that, but guess WHAT! She says to me not join in the student council selection!!! OMG!! I was really surprised!! I though she would force me to join!! But for a moment, I was glad that mom didn't force me to join the student council selection... The reason she says that because she thinks that maybe SC (Student Council) job would disturb my lesson at class, so she says it's better for me not to join in. Well, I was happy, but yet sad, because I wanna try to be an SC, but oh well, who cares?

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.