Thursday, September 20, 2012
# Melancholic 6 Posted at 6:24 AM 3 comments (+)
Hello again!
Okay, I feel wanna die today... It is really embarrassing!!!
During school time, exactly at 2nd break time (after Dzuhur)
I play with my friend and she can't stop talking about Leutuk, she said that she have to marry Leutuk and bla3x...
She is really noisy, so I said that she will NEVER marry him, because he didn't know her. But she keeps insisting it. So pretend to fight at each other.
But the MOST embarrassing and the ODD thing is, my veil suddenly just "UN-attached" from my head!!
THAT IS EMBARRASSING!!!! And there is lots of boys...!! Oh my!!! I could die just at that moment!!!! My friend apologize to me, but I still keep hitting her with my drinking bottle (LOL) But I ended up trying to forget what happen today...

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.