Wednesday, September 19, 2012
# Melancholic 5 Posted at 3:50 AM 2 comments (+)
Hello again.
Today I will post 2 posting in one day. This time I will discuss about this Blog tittle.
Anyone knew the meaning of "Melancholic"? According to my Cambridge Dictionary-School Edition, Melancholy/Melancholic means "Sad", or "Feeling of sadness". Well, I DO make this blog when I was feeling sad and horrible, and mostly the posting that I post is all of my sadness yet my happiness about the world. You could say that I am way too dramatic, but that's me. That is what makes me different from others. If you don't like it then just go outta here. I didn't really care that no one read m blog posting or no one follows me, but at least I make blog as my virtual diary.

Don't like my posting? Then don't read it.

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.