Wednesday, September 19, 2012
# Melancholic 4 Posted at 2:15 AM 2 comments (+)
Afternoon All~
Today is another harsh day...
At school, during the test, my class is so noisy!!! My class is known as the noisiest class at whole Junior High School... And the most odd thing is, the teachers said that my class is also smart... last Monday, there was a Religion test, and I got 50 (I LOL AND LAUGH AT CLASS, DANCING LIKE CRAZY) Most of my friend got mad and crazy and protested at the teacher, because we, one whole class realize that our test/the question's test is way much more harder than the other 2 class. Finally the teacher explained that he do that on purpose, because he said that our class is smart and bla3x... When we heard that, the whole class were getting even crazy! URGH! I could die if I stay much longer at that class!!! But still, I love my crazy patched-up rock class~

Labels: ,

About
I am the Pierrot you desire. My name is Lizette, I am Lizette the Pierrot.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.